Tagged by: Rules:
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person you tagged them and make up 10 for the people you tag.
4) Choose 10 people to tag and put their icons in your journal.
5) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6) No tag-backs.
7) You can't say that you don't do tags.
8) You must make a journal entry!Ten facts about me:
1) As of now, I intend to become an animator/programmer.
2) I mostly use Apple products.
3) I have a minor case of Asperger's syndrome.
4) I am a Christian (nondenominational).
5) The pipe organ is my favorite musical instrument (though I don't believe it should be used in worship).
6) For gaming, it's either Nintendo or PC.
7) I enjoy watching/making YTP videos.
8) My metabolism is really high.
9) One of my all-time favorite shows is Rocky and Bullwinkle.
10) I love Animusic (seriously, check it out if you haven't)!
Questions I was asked:
1) Who is your favorite character to draw/write about/read about/look at art of?
Too many to list.
2) What do you enjoy doing most on lazy days?Watch YouTube videos, play some games, listen to music, and chat online.
3) If you could spend one day with anyone alive or dead, who would it be and why?Richard Williams. He's the greatest connection we have between the golden age of animation and the modern age.
4) What gives you the greatest comfort when you are upset or stressed? God's word, and some sleep.
5) Your fondest childhood memory?One time while we were visiting my granddad's place, I was playing Super Mario Land on a GameBoy Color, and eventually I wondered where my siblings and cousins were. I found them in a lobby, playing the Rainbow Cruise level in Super Mario 64. This was my introduction to Nintendo.
6) Your biggest fear?Tornadoes are very ominous.
7) Would you rather fight 100 duck sized elephants or 1 elephant sized duck? Probably the one duck.
8) You are marooned on a tropical island, what 3 items do you have with you?My Bible, a first aid kit, and a satellite phone.
9) Who/what is your favorite singer/band?Mannheim Steamroller, Eric Clapton, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Badfinger, etc.
10) What is the weirdest/coolest dream you've had?
Once I was sort of 'trapped' in a dream. Because of the position I was sleeping, I could barely move myself.My ten questions:
1) What is your favorite Disney movie?
2) How much do you exercise?
3) What foods do you hate the most?
4) What are your favorite drinks?
5) Who is your role model?
6) Where would you like to spend your dream vacation?
7) What makes you laugh the hardest?
8) Do you play an instrument?
9) Which super power would you want? Super strength, flight, invisibility, or mind reading?
10) Do you care for these tags?I tag: